Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the countdown

I don' t have a picture for this one, but I just have to share a funny moment from tonight.
I had Seth and Simon in the tub being outside playing this evening. It was getting late so I told them that we needed to get out of the tub and get ready for bed. No one responded. I said it again. Still no acknowledgment of me whatsoever. Then I raised my voice a bit and said, "Boys, I am going to count to three and I want you to get up and let's get out of the tub." "ONE,.......
and lo and behold, Simon who is barely piecing together words here and there busts out with...."TOOOH, FEEEEE"
I nearly wet my pants.
Oh, the joys of parenting.

1 comment:

Ham Fam said...

oh too cute!!! :)
that is great! pretty smart kiddos!!! you're doing great with them- that is proof! :) (as if any of us needed proof....we already knew! :)
glad you shared the story! too adorable!