Friday, August 31, 2007

Seth takes on preschool












Seth has officially begun preschool.


He is doing amazingly well for being the youngest in his class. (his birthday falls on the actual cutoff date, march 1) He LOVES school. Unfortunately, he loves it so much that he cries when i show up to pick him up!!! He really knows how to make me feel good.


His teachers give me a great report everyday and tell me they sometimes have to sit him down at recess because he plays so hard they're afraid he's going to get sick in the heat!!!!


This boy has two speeds, full throttle, or asleep.


He is a wonderful kid and adds so much excitement to our family.
btw, can someone tell me how to flip these picture on here?

1 comment:

Jason said...

thanks for inviting me in :) I love the way you describe his two speeds :)

I use a program called Paint.Net (http://www.getpaint.net/download.html) if you aren't intimidated by a new program. It's totally free, and loads pretty quick. I use it to flip pictures (under image menu, rotate 90*) or just resize the picture if it is huge (image menu, resize image). I'm not a huge graphic guy, and i figured it out, so i'm sure most others people can too.

Then i just upload the flipped picture. hope that wasn't too boring for ya :)